Full Text Posts Of Front Page Stories and Blog Posts On AGORACOM
Message: AGORACOM Small Cap TV - April 25th - Highlights
Good morning to you all. Please find enclosed a summary of the breaking small-cap and micro-cap financial news we highlighted on AGORACOM Small Cap TV this morning. It’s April 25th, 2012, and we’ve found 3 great press releases to report on at the open. Another great day for small-cap and micro-cap financial news. To watch the show live every morning at 9:30 AM, visit our front page ... or click on the image below.
Pacific Coal announces Q4 FY 2011 financial results and provides Q1 2012 operational and corporate update
Pacific Coal Resources Ltd. (TSXV: PAK)
has filed today its audited consolidated financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2011,
Fourth Quarter Highlights
- Total revenues for the fourth quarter of 2011 increased by 5% over the third quarter of 2011 to $48.8 million credited to the sale of 0.5 million tonnes of coal sold at an average realized price of $101.12.
- Pacific Coal produced 356,541 tonnes of coal in the fourth quarter of 2012. Production in the fourth quarter of 2012 was approximately 12% less than in the third quarter of 2011 as the Company focused its effort and resources on development work at the south pit at La Caypa. Production was also negatively affected by delays caused by extreme weather conditions in September 2011 which resulted in the collapse of a bridge located near La Caypa which subsequently out of use for 45 days. The Company repaired the bridge and reconstruction was completed in November 2011 at a cost of $0.3 million, which saved the Company approximately $1.5 million in the fourth quarter by avoiding potential loss of production with estimated savings of $3.3 million in each of the first two quarters of 2012 had it used alternate trucking routes while waiting for the government to repair the bridge.
Full Year 2011 Highlights
- Pacific Coal produced approximately 1.5 million (1) tonnes of thermal coal during 2011, reaching over 96% of its production guidance for the year despite severe weather related delays during the fourth quarter. The Company expects 2012 coal production to increase more than 40% to approximately 2.2 million tonnes.
- Revenues for 2011 were $167.7 million, more than double the previous year, as a result of increased production and sustained strong coal prices during 2011.
- The Company completed the refurbishment of the coker infrastructure and 160 ovens at C.I. Jam during the third quarter of 2011, allowing the Company to produce 7,226 tonnes of coke in the fourth quarter of 2011. Coke production in 2012 is expected to reach approximately 72,000 tonnes.
About Pacific Coal Resources Ltd.
Pacific Coal Resources Ltd. is a Canadian-based mining company focused on coal, coking coal, asphalt and asphaltite exploration, development and production from producing, development-stage and exploration-stage properties in Colombia.
Last: 0.26Range: 0.90-0.235Market Cap: 83.7 million
NeoGenomics Reports 72% Revenue Growth, 85% Gross Profit Growth and $1.5 Million Increase in Net Income for Q1 2012
First Quarter 2012 Highlights:
l75% test volume growth
l72% revenue growth
l85% gross profit growth
lAdjusted EBITDA of $1.8 million versus $(97,000) in Q1 2011
lNet income of $603,000, or $0.01 per share, versus a net loss of ($893,000), or ($0.02) per share, in Q1 2011
Revenue for the first quarter 2012 was $15.2 million, a 72%, increase over first quarter 2011 revenue of $8.8 million. Gross profit increased by 85% to $7.1 million.Adjusted EBITDA increased to $1.8 million from ($97,000) last year.
NeoGenomics, Inc. is a high-complexity CLIA–certified clinical laboratory that specializes in cancer genetics diagnostic testing, the fastest growing segment of the laboratory industry. The company's testing services include cytogenetics, fluorescence in-situ hybridization (FISH), flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry, anatomic pathology and molecular genetic testing.
Last Trade: 1.7052 Week: 1.84 – 0.96Market Cap: 76.22 Million
Pelangio Drills High Grade-17.65 g/t Gold Over 3 Metres-at Pokukrom East on Manfo Property
is pleased to announce results from 31 additional diamond drill holes totaling 7,653 metres on the Manfo Property in Ghana. Highlights of the results reported today include:
Pokukrom East Gold Zone
- 17.65 grams per tonne (g/t) gold over 3 metres (or 14.31 g/t gold, cut to 30 g/t) in SPDD-200 from 69 metres down-hole, 50 metres on strike in both directions from high grade mineralization intersected in SPDD-088 (7.01 g/t gold over 19 metres) and SPDD-192 (16.72 g/t over four metres);
- 1.92 g/t gold over 14 metres in SPDD-219 from 112 metres downhole, in a broader intersection of 0.97 g/t gold over 49 metres;
1.41 g/t gold over 29 metres in SPDD-223 from 174 metres down-hole,
including 3.05 g/t gold over 8 metres;
1.91 g/t gold over 29 metres in SPDD-226 from 166 metres down-hole,
including 3.78 g/t gold over 8 metres;
Pelangio successfully acquires and explores camp-sized land packages in world-class gold belts, while using innovative corporate restructuring to maximize shareholder value. The Company primarily operates in Ghana, West Africa, an English-speaking, common law jurisdiction that is consistently ranked amongst the most favourable mining jurisdictions in Africa. The Company is exploring two 100%-owned camp-sized properties: the company-making 100 km2 Manfo Property, the site of five recent near-surface, high grade and bulk tonnage, gold discoveries, and the potentially game-changing 290 km2 Obuasi Property, located four kilometres on strike and adjacent to AngloGold Ashanti's prolific, high-grade Obuasi Mine, which has produced over 30 million ounces of gold since 1897.
Last: 0.355Range: 0.76-0.34Market Cap: 56.4 million
Please login to post a reply