Drill for structure, drift for grade

Developing the Historic Kenville Gold Mine in Southeastern British Columbia

Free

NR: Anglo provides 2010 exploration program

posted on Mar 31, 2010 12:05AM

Anglo Swiss Resources Inc. Initiates 2010
Nelson Mining Camp Exploration

IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, British Columbia.
March 30, 2010 TSX Venture: ASW
OTCBB: ASWRF
Frankfurt: AMO

Anglo Swiss Resources Inc. (“Anglo Swiss”) has provided its 2010 exploration program on the 150 square kilometer Nelson Mining Camp which is expected to exceed $3,000,000. Anglo Swiss’ geotechnical team has reviewed results of the initial Geotech VTEM airborne study interpreted in February of 2010; and has identified two large anomalies within the Nelson Mining Camp.

A new Aeroquest MAG/EM geophysical airborne survey is scheduled to commence and will cover the entire property group and assist in the further targeting of potential mineralized bodies and in delineating the extent of the known mineralized systems. Anglo Swiss has selected the first 6 surface drill sites for their proximity within the two anomalies identified by the earlier Geotech VTEM survey.

The larger Agreoquest MAG/EM airborne survey is designed to substantially increase the further identification of drill targets throughout the entire property suite within the Nelson Mining Camp. The surface diamond drill program is scheduled to begin by the end of April, 2010.

The Nelson Camp provides a large footprint of highly prospective land as Anglo Swiss works towards meeting its goal of defining a gold enriched poly-metallic discovery extending to the south of the Kenville Mine property boundary. The Nelson Camp hosts the Company’s 100% owned Kenville Gold Mine plus numerous historical gold, silver and copper producing mines, numerous surface adits and old workings. Anglo Swiss’ exploration hypothesis, expanded onto the Nelson Camp, is that the possible conduits or source(s) for precious and base metals has never been tested by modern geophysics, surface drilling or computer modeling.

About Anglo Swiss
Anglo Swiss Resources is focused on the 15,000 hectare Nelson Mining Camp, the host to the Company’s 100% owned Kenville Gold Mine plus numerous, historical producing gold, silver and copper mines, numerous surface adits and old workings. The exploration hypothesis is that the possible conduits or source(s) for precious and base metals has never been tested by modern geophysics, surface drilling or computer modeling.

Company contacts:

Len Danard
President and Chief Executive Officer
Tel: (604) 683-0484
Fax: (604) 683-7497
Email: [email protected]

Investor Relations Contacts:
Jeff Walker or Grant Howard
The Howard Group Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-221-0915
www.howardgroupinc.com

New Message