Drill for structure, drift for grade

Developing the Historic Kenville Gold Mine in Southeastern British Columbia

Free
Message: NR: Anglo Swiss Resources Receives Final Permits for Phase 2 Drill Program

Anglo Swiss Resources Receives Final Permits for Phase 2 Drill Program on the Nelson Mining Camp

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Sep 15, 2010 (BUSINESS WIRE) --

Anglo Swiss Resources Inc. reports that it has received the final three drill permits filed earlier this year for the Nelson Mining Camp located in southern British Columbia. In total approximately 5,000 metres of diamond drilling and 24 line kilometers of IP surveys on the Nelson Camp have been permitted amongst the four approved mineral exploration permits.

The Company also has underground and surface drill programs open on the Kenville Gold Mine property; results will be detailed in future news releases.

Presently, and concurrent with the diamond drilling program a comprehensive program of prospecting, surface geochemistry and geological mapping is on-going to further refine drill targets throughout the Nelson Mining Camp and within the Kenville Gold Mine property.

About Anglo Swiss

Anglo Swiss Resources Inc. is a mineral exploration company with its current focus on gold, silver and base metals at its 160 square kilometer Nelson Mining Camp located to the south west of Nelson, British Columbia and Anglo Swiss' 100% owned Kenville Gold Mine. Please visit the Company's website at www.anglo-swiss.com for more information on the Company and its projects.

New Message
Please login to post a reply