Drill for structure, drift for grade

Developing the Historic Kenville Gold Mine in Southeastern British Columbia

Free
Message: NR: Anglo Swiss Resources 3D Model -- Kenville Gold Mine

Anglo Swiss Resources 3D Model -- Kenville Gold Mine

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Nov 02, 2010 (BUSINESS WIRE) --

Anglo Swiss Resources Inc. is pleased to announce that the Company's Technical group has completed an initial compilation model of the 257 level of the multi-level Kenville Gold Mine located in south-eastern British Columbia. The 3D model is available for viewing at http://www.anglo-swiss.com/3d-modeling.

The 3D modeling of the Kenville Gold mine workings is ongoing and shows drill traces and vein intercepts from over 200 drill holes dating back to the 1940's; which will greatly assist ongoing exploration and ore definition beyond the historical foot print of the mine. The Company will explore the geometry and structural setting of the vein systems and will focus on the zones with most dilatational potential in the upcoming fall 2010 drill program.

Recent drill intersections have also intersected new high grade vein structure at depths below the original production levels of the Kenville Gold Mine and also striking hundreds of meters to the south (Release October 4, 2010). These recent discoveries confirm the potential for new gold resources (with silver and copper enrichment), within and beyond this historic gold mining camp which could significantly increase the property's NI 43-101 compliant gold resource (Release October 8, 2009).

Anglo Swiss Resources is presenting at the 2010 Minerals South Conference in Nelson on November 3rd and 4th , 2010 at the Prestige Lakeside Resort in Nelson, British Columbia.

The Kenville gold mine is one of the oldest and most prolific producers in the district, producing intermittently from 1890 to 1954, with the bulk of production from 1899 to 1912. Government records indicate that past production from 181,295 tonnes mined totaled:

2,029 kilograms of gold or 71,568 ounces; 861 kilograms of silver or 29,568 ounces; 23.5 tonnes of lead or 51,808 pounds; 15 tonnes of zinc or 33,069 pounds; 1.6 tonnes of copper or 3,527 pounds; 37 kilograms of cadmium or 81.5 pounds

About Anglo Swiss

Anglo Swiss Resources is earning a majority interest in the 160 square kilometer Nelson Mining Camp, the host to the Company's 100% owned Kenville Gold Mine. The Nelson Mining Camp is the host to numerous, historical producing gold, silver and copper mines, surface adits and old workings. Exploration programs are underway throughout the Camp area with the focus on building a larger gold resource within the Kenville Gold Mine property and beyond to the south.

Reader Advisory The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

New Message
Please login to post a reply