Drill for structure, drift for grade

Developing the Historic Kenville Gold Mine in Southeastern British Columbia

Free
Message: NR: Anglo Swiss Resources Commences Fall/Winter 2010

Anglo Swiss Resources Commences Fall/Winter 2010 - 5,000 Meter Drilling Program on the Kenville Gold Mine Property

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Nov 16, 2010 (BUSINESS WIRE) --

Anglo Swiss Resources Inc. is pleased to announce that the Company has commenced its Fall/Winter 2010 diamond drilling program at its 100% owned Kenville Gold Mine property, located near the City of Nelson, in south-eastern British Columbia. Anglo Swiss Resources has contracted Full Force Drilling to complete 5000 meters of surface drilling, commencing immediately.

An extensive review of the results of the 2009/2010 winter drilling program, particularly the holes drilled to the south of the historic Kenville Gold Mine workings (NR Oct 4, 2010) combined with a fresh look at historic data that has been newly consolidated into working models, has presented an exciting new view of the Kenville Gold Mine vein structures. The intersections made during the 2009/2010 drill program extended some of the known veins over 200 meters south of the southernmost underground working faces, as well as having unexpected strikes on newly discovered vein systems at depth.

This latest phase of drilling will investigate the vein extensions moving further south in approximately 100 meter steps, and of equal importance, will also test for continuity to depth, with infill drilling following up in the later stages of drilling. In addition to proving extensions of the known veins to the south and to depth, this drilling will also elaborate on the recently discovered vein intersections encountered last winter. An underground drill program will also be implemented to further complement the surface program; both designed to significantly increase the existing resource of the Kenville Gold Mine property.

It is with great confidence that the Company commences this phase of drilling, as the previous round left strong vein interceptions and open ground, never before drilled extending to the south, southwest and to depth. This drill program will focus on specific targets, based on previous drilled evidence and the extensive compilation of previous drill programs. Management believes that there is every reason to expect continued high grade results from the next 5000 meters of surface and underground drilling.

Anglo Swiss Resources is developing the Company's 100% owned Kenville Gold Mine property and is also earning a majority interest in the 160 square kilometer Nelson Mining Camp, south of the Kenville property. The Nelson Mining Camp is the host to numerous, historical producing gold, silver and copper mines, surface adits and old workings. Exploration programs are underway throughout the Camp area with the focus on building a larger gold resource within the Kenville Gold Mine property and beyond to the south.

New Message
Please login to post a reply