Drill for structure, drift for grade

Developing the Historic Kenville Gold Mine in Southeastern British Columbia

Free

Anglo Swiss Resources Appoints Mine Manager -- Kenville Gold Mine

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Nov 18, 2010 (BUSINESS WIRE) --

Anglo Swiss Resources Inc is pleased to announce the addition of Mr. Lloyd Penner as the Manager of Exploration and Development of the Kenville Gold Mine property.

Mr. Penner brings many years of experience and knowledge to the Company as a large part of his 25 year career has been spent in the exploration, development and mining of western Canadian gold deposits, from the coastal mountains of British Columbia to the gold camps of northern Canada and most recently in west Africa.

His mining career began developing the high grade, narrow veins of the Bridge River Valley of BC., in 1986. Other notable projects to-date include the position of mine manager of the QR Mine in the BC interior, a 1000 ton / day cyanide plant with multiple underground and open pit mines operating. Other projects include late stage exploration properties such as Selkirk Metals' Ruddock Creek property, Imperial Metals' Red Chris property and Avion Gold's production gold mine in Mali, west Africa.

Given Lloyd's knowledge and experience with high grade vein properties like the Kenville Gold Mine, the Company welcomes Lloyd as we are now discovering new high grade vein systems to the south and south west in previously unexplored areas of the property. It is our strong belief that with Lloyd's experience and knowledge we have been presented an excellent opportunity to see the Kenville Gold Mine brought through this exploration stage into a full production, high grade mine once again.

Anglo Swiss Resources is developing the Company's 100% owned Kenville Gold Mine property and is also earning a majority interest in the 160 square kilometer Nelson Mining Camp, south of the Kenville property. The Nelson Mining Camp is the host to numerous, historical producing gold, silver and copper mines, surface adits and old workings. Exploration programs are underway throughout the Camp area with the focus on building a larger gold resource within the Kenville Gold Mine property and beyond to the south.

New Message
Please login to post a reply