Welcome To The Apex Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Sultan's business strategy acquires quality, under explored, precious metal properties with undiscovered potential in established mining camps. The company then advances the projects until they can be joint ventured or sold with a retained NSR royalty.

Free

I suggest patience

posted on Jun 15, 2008 10:33AM

Taking an exploration company into production is never quick or easy. The infrastructure necessary for reopening the mines on Iron Mountain is existing and usable. Utilities are available on the property. A nearby workforce is present.

It is taking time to analyze and incorporate the thousands of old drilling logs and hundreds of recent logs into a production plan.

Everything I have seen, shows that management is continuing in the direction stated on their website:

"Sultan Minerals' 2008 exploration program will focus on expanding the Molybdenum and Tungsten resource on its Jersey Emerald Historical Mine, located in southeastern British Columbia. An update to the resource estimate is also planned as well as completion of the first phase of the environmental study initiated in 2007. A drilling and trenching program has also been outlined for the Kena Gold Property in British Columbia to expand the Gold resources."

That, my friends, is a big chunk to chew! It will not be accomplished overnight.

griz

New Message
Please login to post a reply