Free
Message: Brigadier appoints Hayes director, Phillips IR adviser

Brigadier appoints Hayes director, Phillips IR adviser

Brigadier Gold Ltd (2) (C:BRG)

Shares Issued 49,644,299

Last Close 5/8/2012 $0.11

Thursday May 10 2012 - News Release

Mr. Grant Hall reports

BRIGADIER GOLD ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF DENIS HAYES AS DIRECTOR AND ANDREW PHILLIPS THROUGH MRP CAPITAL CORP. AS INVESTOR RELATIONS ADVISOR

Brigadier Gold Ltd. has appointed Denis Hayes of Kelowna, B.C., as a new director. Mr. Hayes was instrumental in bringing the Mozambique opportunity to Brigadier and will work on its development in the months ahead.

Mr. Hayes has been involved in every phase of the development and finance of mineral exploration companies for over 30 years. After a distinguished career at a leading Canadian brokerage firm, Mr. Hayes continues to conceptualize, finance and manage successful mining companies, raising millions of dollars for resource development through his network of brokers, institutions and individual investors.

"I've spent the greater part of the last 24 months in Africa, particularly east Africa, looking for large world-class, mineral deposits. I've observed the potential in Mozambique first-hand and couldn't be more pleased than to be involved with Brigadier Gold as it works to capitalize on my team's effort there for the past months," commented Mr. Hayes.

Brigadier also announced the appointment of Andrew Phillips through MRP Capital Corp. of Vancouver as investor relations adviser. As part of his compensation, he will receive an option to purchase 300,000 shares exercisable at 11 cents per share vesting at a rate of 75,000 shares every three months.

Mr. Phillips has been involved in the development, management and marketing of public companies over a number of years. His ability and expertise, particularly in the areas of fundraising and corporate communications, will have a very positive impact on Brigadier Gold and help the company deliver value to its shareholders.

© 2012 Canjex Publishing Ltd.

New Message
Please login to post a reply