Free

I am just a little tired,,,,

posted on May 12, 2006 06:19PM
Reading all the posts of those of you who have given up, become disspirited and gone to the ``dark side`` of your belief in EDig.

It`s hard to keep ones belief when no positive news is forthcoming. No news in any stock ALWAYS does that to investors and subsequently to the PPS. That`s why I stay in touch with RP on a regular basis: to get some glimmer of exactly what is happening in EDigland.

I had a half hour conversation with RP yesterday and asked him every question I could possibly think of and got some very good, POSITIVE, answers. There were questions he refused to answer and he did lay out a time table for me as to when you and I would get answers to all the questions we have that are now bugging us.

I found out quite a bit of new news, but I see no sense in continuing to post my conversations with RP as I have in the past because the ``dark side`` has taken over. I get no good feelings about wanting to inform you guys/gals anymore.

I am simply going to let the string play out. When it does I will be an extremely well off person. However that is not the reason for this post.

All of you who conjecture and do so with a heavy heart, almost wishing for the demise of EDig should do what I do.

CALL OR VISIT, if you can, RP at EDig`s office. Get whatever word you can get from him to satisfy or not satisfy yourself.

I KNOW ONE THING AND I AM POSITIVE OF IT, RP WILL NOT LIE TO YOU. He may not answer a certain question you pose of him or he may give you a ``no comment`` but if you are smart enough and ask the kinds of questions that will evoke answers from him that, in effect, tell you what you wish to know, then perhaps your ``doom and gloom`` will be somewhat abated.

DON`T JUST SIT HERE AND GRIPE AND COMPLAIN AND FOISTER YOUR DARK MOODS ON EVERYONE ELSE.

DON`T JUST SIT HERE AND JUMP ON THREADS OF INFO POSTED BY ANOTHER IN AN ATTEMPT TO PULL DOWN EDIG AND THE PEOPLE THAT STILL BELIEVE THE COMPANY WILL BE SUCCESSFUL...

AT LEAST DO YOURSELF THE SERVICE OF SATISFYING YOURSELF WITH INFORMATION FROM THE ONE PERSON YOU ARE CASTIGATING 24 HOURS AT DAY...MR. PUTNAM.

1-619-679-1504 EXT 205....

The man will talk to you....HE WILL CALL YOU BACK...HE HAS ALWAYS CALLED ME BACK AND HAS ALWAYS HAD TIME FOR ME WHEN I JUST SHOWED UP AT THE FRONT DOOR.

I believe what he tells me, but he can be frustrating at times when you get absolutely no information from him when pursuing a certain line of questioning.

I BELIEVE HIM, AND I BELIEVE THE SUCCESS OF EDIG WILL OCCUR.

AND I AM BUYING,,,,CORRECT THAT, I AM ``STILL`` BUYING..

New Message
Please login to post a reply