Free
Message: exciting infor. from Craig Bird at Segue Ventures/excerpt from interview Dr. Ayoub conducted with PLRS Dr. Prather

exciting infor. from Craig Bird at Segue Ventures/excerpt from interview Dr. Ayoub conducted with PLRS Dr. Prather

posted on Sep 14, 2007 04:12AM

Dear Pluristem Shareholders and Investors,

I invite you to read the interview Dr. Ayoub conducted with Pluristem's Dr. William Prather < http://biohealthinvestor.com/ >

Respectfully,

Craig

Excerpt:

Pluristem believes investors should be rewarded over the next 12 months from announcements surrounding discoveries and improvements in the Company's technology, milestone announcements surrounding Pluristem's indications for their PLX cells and clinical trial for PLX-I, and potential collaborations. These include:
Fall 2007 – Filing of the Investigational New Drug Application (IND) for PLX – I for enhancing the engraftment of UCB in BMT
Winter 2007 – FDA acceptance of the IND (Pluristem does not need to hear from the FDA, 30 days after submission, if there are not comments from the FDA, then the IND is deemed to be approved)
Winter 2007 – The announced from Pluristem of the second clinical indication for their PLX cells.
Winter 2007 – The initiation of animal trials of Pluristem's PLX cells for this second indication
Beginning of 2008 – The initiation of Phase I clinical trials (the safety of PLX – I for enhancing the engraftment of UCB in BMT) at two sites in the US

Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:15 am

"Craig" <Pluristem_IR@...>
segue_ventur...
Send Email
Invite to Yahoo! 360°

New Message
Please login to post a reply