Free

I totally agree that if there was something significant to put out there, a webcast would give us more bang for the buck, but would they not rent a conference room offsite that could hold 100+ to attract attention, then give an uplifting presentation to result in the PPS going in the right direction? Would there not be a better "production" if you will, vs not enough space to hold more than 30 or so with only 10 chairs no less?

Don't get me wrong, if there was to be a major announcement, then one would think adding hoopla by having a big meeting room to brag and razzle and dazzle all of us with a PP presentation etc would be in order. That aint happening. It's simply a small gathering, then they will put out a press release.

I HOPE THOSE WHO DO NOT SHARE MY VIEW, PROVE ME WRONG AND MAKE ME LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT. I want to hear terrific news and have it webcasted.

Unfortunately, EDIG has been disappointing share holders at their last several SHM for many years now, so I'm having a hard time getting all excited. We will eventually be winners holding this little puppy, but not for a while longer as I see it.

Lastly, it was not my intent to sound negative or offend anyone, as this board has some very bright people who do an excellent job posting articles and offering insite, and I'm glad I found this great group of well informed people. I'm just more of a gut feel kinda guy waiting for real proof before I break out the 25 year old Scotch.

New Message
Please login to post a reply