Free

Wolfy....

posted on Sep 19, 2008 07:41AM

You have been hammering me all morning. I am glad to be the focus of your attention since it seems you lack other things to do. I take pride in giving your life meaning.....Everyone has to have some reason to get up in the morning and mine is awaiting your cogent posts on the status of my thinking.

I understand your disappointment in the status of your "stated" investment in EDig, although I am at a loss as to why some one like yourself, that is so disaffected, would even bother to have any further interest.

You call me names, like "pumper" implying I have an ulterior motive for my positive outlook on EDig......RP is NOT my brother-in-law. My motives are really very simple. While I am sorely disappointed in EDig not be successful YET I have weighed all the information available to me and have come to the conclusion EDig will be successful and therefore I WILL BE SUCCESSFUL.

I have no affiliation with EDig other than being an investor....

By the way.....I WAS NOT THE POSTER WHO HAD YOU POST DELETED....I HAVE NEVER REPORTED ANYONE FOR ANYTHING ON THIS BOARD.....Thanks for your thoughts on this subject..

If you are as smart as you like to think you are then do what another poster here advised you to do.......Go to the LEFT hand side of this page......Thats left incase you are having trouble in that regard......go to the box that says MANAGE VIOLATIONS....Click on it.......Violla....up pops the page that shows who did what to whom...

If that is beyond your capabilities then post back and I will report to you who the miscreant was that thinks your post was offensive.

New Message
Please login to post a reply