Free
Message: Time & Sales - Friday 12/18/2009 Vol 37,720 Closed at .16

Re: Time & Sales - Friday 12/18/2009 Vol 37,720 Closed at .16

posted on Dec 19, 2009 11:25AM

Let me make sure I'm clear on this.

In your opinion I am a Hypocrite, instigator, provocateur, classless jerk who has implied you are some NNN, mocked your experience, education and profession, lectured you about hope while knowing nothing about you and have earned your eternal enmity.

You on the other hand play an important role performing psychological screening of high positions in very high security industry. You can spot a con a thousand miles away through the computer. You are capable of and have diagnosed several members here as fitting psychopathic profiles "perfectly" because they in your opinion challenge "anyone attempting to bring objectivity and reason to the board", additionally there is a confederacy of dunces here who will join in with the perfectly profiled psychopaths.

Occasionally I am guilty of poor behavior, I don't believe I'm unique in this regard. I responded to a post of yours a month ago? with a post about hope. Not to attack or refute you but just because that's what I thought about when I read Churchill's quote. Your perception was that I was calling you out and you were offended, I could have tried to make things clear at that time but not being a big fan of your posting style (Nothing to do with you personally or your profession) I didn't and we had a few words. For that I apologize.

I do stand by my statement that you pull your pants on one leg at a time just like everyone else. I hope you find this helpful.

GLTU

Coyote

New Message
Please login to post a reply