Free
1 -We have number of proposal for new portable Evu with large quantity with actual order.
2 - Ipad and other products are major competiton for eVU but their disadvantage is their customization
and lack of GUI . They have problem with replacing & refurbishing the product and replacing it.
3 - Because of cutting the price of current eVU we were not able to deliver next generation of eVU
to airlines.
4 - In view of long battery life of eVU and very easy replacement this section of repair and service
continue to shine.We still have 5000 evu in market for service & repair.
5 - Pat Nunally has outstanding background in innovation , he was advisor to many companies including
Patriot scientific , IBM , Intertech , General Dynamic , VLSI tech & many other
6 - E.D.I.G. is involved in innovation for consumer products& innovation in portable devices.
7 . - Nunally said EDIG changed the world more than once ! now the new E.D.I.G. is the
strategic business unit with established new strategic distribution chanells.
8 - Currently we have 3 new patents with total of 8 . This strategic partnership is based on EDIG technology.
with reducing 30 percent of staff coming into new E.D.I.G. we supply & bring the technology.
9 - DM is EDIG litigation consultant only and not involved in other business activity
10 - E.D.I.G. has numerous patents to file and will announce those in coming shareholder meeting.
11 - Nunally said we developed NUNCHI for moblie phone communication (new software ?)
it is a system method for selective automation and social networking including diaries , target marketing
personal security , emergency function & CDMA wire net work.
12 - We will introduce the new NUNCHI innovation technology along with partnership announcement
in a few months. It will be in the market very soon !!!!!!!!
13 - This new foundation technology has very bright future ( P.Nunally )
14 -We are going to see all those innovation technology news and progress in new E.D.I.G. site.
Question 1 - Regarding timing of infringers ------- We have no control on it
Q 2 - IFE future ------ We continue to monitor business opportunity including with MESO and other
french distributorship and as said we have 5,000 eVU in the market for repair & service
Q3- Microcap fund ----------- We will be attracted to them after new E.D.I.G. and progress in patent
litigation.
Q 4 - If the party requested we can not announce the amount of settlement.
Q 5 - Re NDA ----- confidentiality is part of the contract and nothing we can do about that.
Q 6 - If Markman hearing successful what about spending the revenue in future , dividend , sharebuyback
and etc -------------- Nothing ruled out !!!!
Q7 -- Regarding Expectaton. ------- There is nothing 100 percent guaranty !
Q 8 - Re -Exam process -----We have to wait for USPTO it takes close to one year .
Q9 - Regarding recent security patent rejection -----Our response with further consideration RCE filed
last October , waiting for their response.
Last comment by Falk - WE FEEL VERY FORTUNATE REGARDING EDIG FUTURE.
P.S. I apologise re my mis spell & typing.
New Message
Please login to post a reply