Free

RE: EDIG Must be too busy....no booth at CES

posted on Dec 20, 2004 03:55PM
There is no need for EDig to display its wares at the CES. According to ``Robert Speak`` Edig will be there but only for back room meetings. There will be no displays in any booths featuring EDig`s products. There may products with EDig inside shown by other vendors but we will never know who they are.

According to ``Robert Speak`` EDig`s products are all ``closed`` while the CES is to display ``open`` products. (His exact words.....I think I have a general idea as to what that means but cannot technically explain it. Perhaps one of you might be able to.

Also when I walked in the front door FF was standing there, took one look at me, ran for his office and slammed the door with a statement, ``Talk to Robert`` I don`t know who did it but FF is SHUT down. He isn`t talking to anyone. I walked into RP`s office and mentioned what had occured and he must have laughed for 2 minutes.

We will be getting ``direction`` within the next week, before Jan 1st. FOR SURE...

STILL HIRING, I quizzed the receptionist for a minute or two, she said NOTHING.....Only when I asked about the mood around the office did she smile and say everyone is extremely busy and the general attitude is great.

Don`t expect much info from the boys at EDig. It will come when others say its OK. Although I did get the feeling the silence we have been enduring for a while is a deliberate method to not screw up with their business partners.

I am out of the loop....Robert wouldn`t tell me anything.

Ah well,

New Message
Please login to post a reply