Free

Just read everything since I signed off yesteday morning.

The way I see it, the people who contribute here from Pacer, legal and technical articles, many of which is forwarded to Fred, are done in the contributors spare time. It's not as though those good folks have the same resources as a lawfirm representing lets say, AAPL or SNDK. On the technical side, Blue Sands IP and IPmetrics can outdue us any day.

Although it is flattering for our group to get a compliment from Fred and Tony for the effort, it does not warrant puffing up our chests and beat it like a Gorillia, even though Dischino looks like one...lol.

Having said that, some descretion is in order, but how do we go about deciding what should be made public here or privately sent to Fred? The thought of all this stuff coming to me via emails or PM's, sending it to Fred and cc'g a huge list of people to keep them "secretly" informed so that sunpoop's bloviating buddy can't read it, makes me want to unplug my PC and reactivate the dumb phone that has not been recycled yet....

How do you think guys like Nunally, Handal, the engrs at Blue Sands IP and IPmetrics got to where there are in their careers, from the help of novices on message boards...we all know the answer to that one.

IMO, we should not allow our heads to get too fat (no comments please...lol) thinking that Agoracom members can change the course of legal strategy to defeat the enemy nor create a new patent portfolio.

I will say however, Fred in particulal is amazed at how resourceful this group is and emensley appreciates what we bring to the table. To what degree it aids him we will never know.

Bottom line, maybe some descretion would be a smart move.

The other thing is, Fred does not need 50 people sending him emails everyday no more than I want to add more secretarial duties.

Somewhere there is a happy medium.

New Message
Please login to post a reply