Free

To all the fine "EDIGGERS" on this board I wish you a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year. SOLEY IN MY OPINION from all the information dug up and posted here I truly feel, based on the FACTS, that EDig, as an investment, should please us all in the coming year. This board encompasses too many fine, INTELLIGENT, investor types to hang around for this long for a "PIE IN THE SKY" stock and see value in what EDig is doing and will be doing.

Changing the subject I have formed an opinion on why Apple seems to dominate in the courtrooms. Very simply Apple tries to dominate every aspect of a lawsuit, not only against a Plaintiff but a Judge, money spent and definitely any co-defendants.

When I was in the courtroom watching the dozen or so defendants sit around while Apple's attorney ?? carried their water on the CE I was struck at how long, hard and most definitely ARDENT he BLOVIATED to the Judge. I paid attention to the co-defendants and after a while they even got disinterestred.

AS other EDiggers who were there saw and commented on, even the Judge seemed to get antsy after a while. I am absolutely ignorant of the workings of how Judges go about decideing a case before them but I believe Apple had and has success over the years doing so. Their attorney's BLOVIATE to the "enth" degree to the point there is sooo much on the plate for the judge to render a decision on and for his clerks to find all the "references" to and the ramifications of just how much work it takes now and in the future that the Bloviator simply overwhelms the court.....(Throws enough SH*T against the wall and just maybe, no matter how ridiculous, something will stick)

I do not post often but reading SMAN'S post relating the answer of Apple just infuriated me and made me want to "SCREAM". "Just what in the hell is going on here?

I read the entire Apple response and while I like to think of myself as half intelligent I could not understand and pinpoint exactly what he was trying to accomplish. Then my favorite word, BLOVIATOR, popped into my head and it all became quite clear.

He verbally BLOVIATED in the courtroom and now he was BLOVIATING in a written response. He has so much crap in that it is going to take that judge and his clerks weeks if not months to ascertain if there are any legal, valid points to consider and just maybe one, minor, irrelavent, not really on point to the present case will pop up.....I sincerely hope not but these Apple guys are good at talking for day, week, and months withou saying a damn thing it just might make a judge throw up his hands and say "I have a tee time" "I'm outta here".

One thing I am certain of and has already been commented on this site is: APPLE IS MOST ASSURIDLY OPERATING FROM A DEFENSIVE STANDPOINT. They appear to know their case is weak and they are operating that way. They are doing what has been successful for them in the past. If Mr. Handal stays as tough and professional as he has been and the Judge is able to cut through the Bloviating then the TRUTH should come out., Frank

New Message
Please login to post a reply