Free

Seaquestor, I did not write the article. It was written by Tom Shaughnessy. Seeking alpha articles are written by investors like you and me. People read the articles. Tom is just spreading the Edig word. "Hi Tom"..introduce yourself to us since you read our board!

iam

Here is his bio:

ABOUT

Tom Shaughnessy is a sophomore finance Student at Rutgers Business School and has been investing in stocks since the young age of twelve. His style is comprehensive and includes multi-layered research on a concentrated set of stocks to learn all of the details. Tom enjoys constructive dialogue about various investment ideas or theories.

Some of Tom's articles offer deep analysis, while others are overviews or based upon a subject area that he feels the need to expand upon. One company that Tom follows in detail and has written extensively on is VirnetX - one company he is currently invested in.

Some areas of interest for Tom are technology, the water sector and companies whose valuations are misinterpreted by the market - creating opportunities for investment. Outside of Seeking Alpha, Tom enjoys playing racquetball on a competitive level and the beach.

Twitter: @Toms_119

Disclosure: Always do your own comprehensive research or seek professional advice to make sure an investment is right for you before executing one. My articles are meant to be informational and are not recommendations to buy or sell a particular security.
New Message
Please login to post a reply