Free

Dischino, I am one of the types of guys that you described in the last few days! I would like to let you & others on this board know I that have followed, done DD, read whatever I could find out about not only on EDIG but the space in the tech sector that EDIG belongs.

My history is that back in 1999 / 2000 I was told about Edigital & that I should buy in before it was too late. Being a novice ( guess what ? ) I did! The highest that I bought shares was at around 6.00 per share I spent approx. 15k & could have sold near a 90k profit.? ( guess what? ) I didn't!

In the last 13 + years I've learned alot about tech ideas & I am definately not a tech type! I am seriously more of a hands on type of guy. As Edig has slid down past & back to where it is now pps wise, I along with many others have averaged down a lot!!! Am I unhappy with the currant price ( sure ) but I do understand ALL of the corporate types of problems that Edig ran into. IMHO

I believe that Edigital has been used & abused ( period ) I also believe as Edigital has matured it is now starting to stand up on it's own corporate legs!? Like some have pointed out before, our timeframe is not Edigs timeframe and is not Handels timeframe, as it is not the courts timeframe!

It is not hard to remember Wencor & all of the other setbacks, but I find it odd that individuals can't seem to appreciate that fact that the time that it took to take care of those setbacks was monumental compared to the apparent speed that all things Edigital are moving at NOW!

There are no guarantee's that Edig is to be a success but stop & think about it for a second. Back in 2000 as many other dot.coms were disappearing Edig held on. By thinking outside of the box, Edig is still here for us to worry about!

A couple of the DD things that I started on a while back were:

1) Microsignet & how other corps. would charge for something like this.

If Edig signed a contract with ( 1 ) phone manf. co. & that company installed it in what ? 1 m or how about 10m or more realistically 50 - 100m phones? what do you have as an on going rev. stream ? Maybe the accountant in the Agora group can do a little honest reasrch and help all of us understand this structure? The way I read some items there would be ( 2 ) ways to sell this , on a monthly basis or outright.

2) Nunchi ( a breakdown of what we know of it & which companies are in those sectors?) Try this one & I believe that you will be amazed at the amount of potential areas & companies that Edigital could be in contact with! try these on: searchengines / chip manf. / cloud based comp. / comps. like Cisco / semi conductor / cloud storage comps. /cloud service comps. / military / music / healthcare when you start to add up the amount of companies dealing in these areas it is easy to count 200 or more with some overlap in the sectors.

I think that for now I am open ended on Edig hoping for quick but understanding that right makes might!

Dischino, I would like to thank you for all of the info that you have discussed on this board.

I also would really like to thank sman , doni ,letgojoe ,iam drven ,sunpoop , wheels, blk. lab, greengo & minister. & Plankton as well as all others that honestly contribute to this board! IMHO

peace & GO COUGS!

Vic

New Message
Please login to post a reply