Free
Message: I CANNOT BELIEVE SOME OF THE INTELLIGENT, LONGTERMERS ON THIS BOARD

Jef, you can believe what you want and I may be overly optimistic to some but it is not impossible. Remember that investors look at the future earnings of a company as well as current earnings when purchasing stocks. People buy stock in companies with zero earnings but with great earning potential as well. A lot of people do not know anything about companies and just buy stock they like. They just see it going up and buy it. I know some of these people - and some get very lucky with very little knowledge.

I do not know a lot about Rambus. But check them out. Look at their earnings. Look at their stock price. They license their IP to these companies.

Their forward pe is almost 30.

"Revenue for the nine months ended September 30, 2014 was $224.5 million, which was up 13% over the prior year period, primarily due to the license agreements signed with SK hynix, Micron Technology, Nanya Technology Corporation and Qualcomm, partially offset by lower royalty revenue from Samsung."

Wow...these companies sound familiar! So $100 million does not seem possible to you?

Edig once traded at $24 with little earnings. The shares outstanding were 100 million something then. Now we are close to 300 millions shares and we will have earnings. How much is yet to be seen? May take a while- may not.

1/3 of $24 is $8 --so even though times were different, it is not impossible to me!

Enuf said.

New Message
Please login to post a reply