Free
Message: Believe it or not... e.Digital is making slow but sure progress

6. Caps lock and use of !!!!!!!

NOTHING AND WE MEAN NOTHING IS MORE AGGRAVATING AND ANNOYING THAN READING A POST THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS!!!!!! IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, IT DOESN’T BECOME ANYMORE NOTICEABLE WHEN YOU TYPE IT IN CAPS!!!!! IN FACT, MOST PEOPLE TEND TO IGNORE THESE KINDS OF POSTS!!!!... Exceptions will be made for those deserted on a deserted island (with a kick ass internet connection) and sending out a distress signal, or anyone who invested in WorldCom, Enron, Tyco, Nortel, Webvan, Pets.com or Sideware and needs to freak out every year.

Congratulations, you have succeded in driving me away for the final time. Nothing against Let Go Joe, but when it is ok for a post like this to stay that is borderline hyping and definitely ANNOYING, because the hub leaders, you know who you are and I actually pity you, have their buddies and have always viewed violations how they would like, it is time for me to leave. Many here choose to view this investment through rose colored glasses without attempting to view both sides. Good luck with that. Big thank you to sman998, doni, and also LetGoJoe who, while I believe broke rule 6 in this case, is a valuable member of the board, however rules are not applied evenly. Have fun patting each other on the back.
New Message
Please login to post a reply