Free

Friday Rant… thanks in advance for letting me vent.  

So, I am wondering how far down the line these two new independent directors have gone to help FRED make a deal for e.Digital? Merger? Acquisition? If not, why are they here?  Strategic Alliance? Strategic Growth?

08.22.2016 ~ News - RUSSELL H. PACKER JOINS eDIGITAL BOARD OF DIRECTORS
10.12.2016 ~ News - DON SPRINGER JOINS eDIGITAL BOARD OF DIRECTORS

It’s blatantly obvious, there has not been any new cases filed against infringers in some time? Why?  No Litigation means No money, unless something else is going on behind the scenes or the new litigation team is getting ready to unload on the infringers.  It seems to me, as shareholders, we are dancing in LA-LA Land but I can’t hear the music...lol

So, I guess I have lots of questions without any real answers.  I am just venting… really.  

I certainly believe the NUNCHI PATENT PORTFOLIO, along with the microSignet patents and Synap patents are worth a lot more than .04 cents a share.  A LOT MORE…. DOLLARS PER SHARE MORE. But it is not what I think they are worth, its what they are valued at... which is as of right now... not much??? Although, these patents are very young, the NUNCHI patents are barely out of diapers...LOL

I have read the patents in detail, although I am not a patent expert, but I do have a lifetime of experience under my belt in the computer technology field.  So, I understand technology but a patent's worth, as we have learned, are valued by a different set of rules.  Much different. We witnessed that with the Flash R Portfolio...sigh.

I know it’s a brave new world with the IOT of everything and the sensor frenzy… information will be everywhere to gather and process. I just hope e.Digital can carve out a small percentage of that world.  A small percentage would be a lot of money.  I know it's a gamble on my part.  Let's hope I am correct.  Let’s hope,  we as investors, are correct.

I would think, if e.DIgital is FOR SALE, some company would see the worth of the patents and they would be lining up to seal the deal.

I guess we all will know in due time, if it was worth it or not.  Thanks for letting me RANT.

By the way, just a question for the group, if FRED was to say he got a tender offer of .50 cents a share, would you take it?  Thumbs up if YES.

GLTA ~ LGJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply