Free

I am a Hub Leader and I do not see anything wrong with DayStar_71 post.

whoever deleted DayStar_71 please read this message again, he is not breaking any rules, he even mention "in my opinion " he is not bashing the company or the stock EDIG, he is just saying what we all know and what we are scare to talk on this board about  "Bad Management " plain and simple. 

20 years + 

DayStar_71 - posted on Jun 19, 2017 08:37PM

Here's the problem...

...the whole conversation on this board is centered on Handal, as if he's the president of EDIG. Everything about this company is about, and hinges on legal activity. Shouldn't even be what we're supposed to be talking about. We SHOULD be talking about how our technology is being used by or sold to company xyz. And why is that? It's all due to how this company has been managed, or in my opinion mis-managed for going on 20 years now. It's not solely about how other companies have stolen our tech throughout this period, it's about how those running this company have been inept at ever being able to properly sell our tech. Have companies that we once worked with taken advantage of us and illegally used our tech? Unfortunately, yes. They knew they could because they knew we had weak management. Our technology has always been cutting edge. Continues to be with nunchi and synap. When Nunally patents something, don't think he isn't frustrated that it never goes anywhere. I honestly have no idea why he hasn't moved on to another company. 

I want new management. I want Fred gone. There, I said it. Keeping the lights on, and bringing legal action against other companies is NOT running a business. He is getting paid for what? Hiring lawyers? I would at this point rather go down with fresh new management that at least tries to do something completely different than what current management has attempted over the last 20 years. 
...Day
New Message
Please login to post a reply