Free

If Doni and Ronron can come out of the woodpile I guess I can throw in my 2 cents....Like the Russian theory if there was anything there it either would have come out or definitely been leaked by now.....The same (imo) with EDig. If this company was going to fold I truly believe it would have happened by now or we would some information to that happening. Too much time has passed for EDig still be hanging around like it is.....So in my mind there is "something"  (positive) in the wind. Couple that with what intrigues me the most is the addition of two new board members.....JUST HOW DOES A FAILING COMPANY GET TWO (perhaps high powered as they have been described) to join the "bridge" of a sinking ship?? Plus their credentials show exactly what their expertise is.....Also Mr. Handal and the new law firm he is now part of.....That is extremely positive to me. This company should be, will be able to bring more high powered specialties to the benefit of EDig. So far there has not been any news that I know of from this source but it is the assumption EDig is still be represented by them. Just these two items have given me a positive outlook for the future......Not much but definitely positive....Frank

New Message
Please login to post a reply