Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

All in my opinion:

No, too busy. Not his thing. Why go if Nunally goes? Nunally can do and explain what needs to be done and explained, IMO.

Spoke with Nunally and a few other shareholders at one of the old fashioned live SHM and he was supper impressive and engaging.

Nunally as the face of the company makes eDigital look fantastic and credible.

cred·i·ble

(krĕd′ə-bəl)

adj.
1. Capable of being believed; believable or plausible: a credible witness; a credible explanation. See Synonyms at plausible.
2. Considered capable of achieving a goal: The party must nominate a credible candidate for governor.
3. Being of sufficient military capability to deter an attack or carry out an operation successfully: credible military force.
New Message
Please login to post a reply