Free
Jul 07, 2017 08:53AM

The executive officers of the Company ceased to be officers and employees of the Company, effective July 6, 2017.

Not much solace but at least it is good to know that we are no longer paying Fred's salary.  Lesson learned, communication and transparency are very important components of investing.  When Fred squeezed the company down to 400 square feet of office space my read was that he was preparing to wind down by selling the company's assets/patents and there would be something left for us.  Right about the wind down process, wrong about who he was looking out for.  By my calculations, this company should have run out of money about last Oct. 1.  I have since wondered how they kept going and presumed my calculations were off--they were, by 9 months.  There is no question in my mind that for at least the last while or so this company has been a fradulent ruse.  Please let me know if a class action suit is filed I would like to be part of it and would hope it would be a thorn in Fred's side during retirement.  Lastly: the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome--Albert Einstein.

New Message
Please login to post a reply