Free

Pat Nunnaly does not own the patents. They were assigned to EDig and will go into the "pot" of assets to be sold after bankruptcy is completed. They can/will/not...... be purchased from the bankruptcy court to the highest bidder...The trustee affirmed that to us in the hallway discussion his exact statement, 3 times, was (MAKE A BID)  ....$.05 cents, $5.00, or whatever. 

Pat is a good guy as far as I can see but Pat is in a corner like we are. He has been completely shut out of any of the ongoing process. He has been treated with stone cold silence and cannot even get a phone call back from FF. We as investors have very little sway here (DUE TO THE BANKRUPTCY LAW) with the exceptions of Investors somehow getting together to either hire an attorney, (expensive) or pooling our funds and attempt to buy the patents.

Pat has a little more flexability due to the fact that he is the inventor and if the patents are purchased out of the bankruptcy court (which is what I think will happen) then the new owners will have to come to him for various reasons.

Let me be very clear...I am ROYALLY PISSED at the way things are going down however the rationall of the trustee's is quite plain and simple.....We know, or at least think we know that EDig has value thru it's patents.....The Trustees HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO KNOWLEDGE OF ANY VALUE THAT EDIG HAS INCLUDING IT'S PATENTS...They are ruling solely on the information they have and nowhere does any paper work, contract, etc...show that EDig has a value....To them the patents are worth------00000-----It's quite that simple. Nothing else is taken into consideration. That is why, in my opinion, this is going to down to our disadvantage and the patents be purchased at bankruptcy court for NOTHING by whomever....

I do not like saying this but it is the only conclusion I can come to right now.......Frank....

New Message
Please login to post a reply