Free

Thanks for this...Its still pretty bad here but thanks to God I did not flood and neither did my 3 kids and familys that live heree as well. I have been helping people get into temporary homes, apartments, etc. Stores were really wiped out..Have over 200 business's still just trying to remove the debris. Churches and community centers are providing meals, and an abundance of donations have been made both w money, clothing towels blankets, diapers..too many to name. We have 83,000 people here in our city. They said that over 35% are still needing lots of help. I was able to get some neighbors to help cook ome cooked hot meals for the volunteers and neighbors..we did pretty well. Some do not have any power due to flood waters.

Some people still have standing water we had over 2,000 neighbors reseued wither by helicopter or boats. So much neighbors helping neighbors, Cajun Army, Louisanna sent so  much help. So did meny other states and its still going on. Only one bank, their money supply thay have had to limit as they run out of cah near the end of the day.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A question for you..Do I have to contact someone to let them know that I am still a sharehoder? Sounds like suspisions of Fred are more like reality now..Guess he started a new company before he filed. What a crook..

This is not easy for me to understand but have been spewaking to a few peple and beginning to know about 1/4 of what going on. Called Scwab the guy that anwered had not heard of E DIG..I was going to cll a number he gave me but overlooked it. I have a number of my good friends son in law that is a dtock broker and studies them all for many years. He seems to be sucessful  I will call him.

Again thanks for your concerns.. Joan O

New Message
Please login to post a reply