Free
Message: Time & Sales - Friday 9/22/17 Vol 916,460 Closed at $0.0037

I have posted this before but perhaps I wasn't clear enough...At this point the only HEARING/TRIAL we have to be concerned about is the Delaware one on Oct 5th. with the trustee being Mr. Barclay. EDig Delaware Corp. is where ALL the assets are. California ONLY has office furniture, computers...etc....and even if that Hearing, which we have no information on when and where it will be, accepts EDig's BK and the Delaware Corp does not to go BK, all the patents, shareholders shares...work, schematics..etc..will still be owned by the ongoing, still alive and legal Delaware Corp, EDIGITAL. 

The reason I do not feel the expense, (and where would the monies come from to hire one??) an attorney is required at this point is the two filings to the court by Mr. Barclay. He is QUITE CLEAR, if not devistating to EDig's request to file for BK. He is quite clear to the Judge about his opposition to this BK.

Since this trial will only be heard on the Delaware Corp. the Judge will only have input from one Trustee, Mr. Barclay. 

In asking those in the "know" the Judge "USUALLY" follows the recommendation of the Trustee since she/he has no other input except the opposing attorney, Mr Golden..

Unless Mr. Barclay has made serious legal errors in his rebuttals I do not believe Mr. Golden will have any arrows in his quiver to countermand the recommendation by Mr. Barclay. 

In his opposition to Mr. Barclay's filings he has shot "all his arrows" and some of those arrows are specious at best and will be picked apart by a sharp Judge.

In attending all the hearings presided over by Mr. Barclay I found him to be quite even, penetrating and very knowledgable of what he was doing. I do not believe he will have made any errors that could invalidate his recommendations......F

New Message
Please login to post a reply