Free

No-one gets the patents if EDig is granted their request for BK...All of the duties of the trustee will then be in force to handle everything about the former EDig which would include ALL ASSETS, and what to do with them,,,,,sell ....etc...UNLESS there are no assets (meaning the patents) because they have been disposed of prior to the filing of BK (WHICH IS HIGHLY, I REPEAT, HIGHLY UNLIKELY) because if that were the case all of the BOD,s and FF would be in little red jump suits with a number over the pocket. Unless there is something we don't know (and Mr. Barclay indicates the Delaware Corporation still has the patents) then they would be part of his duties as the BK Trustee to deal with... 

This whole affair has been handled with high professionalism and knowledge by Mr. Barclacy, however it has been screwed up royally by FF and his group....It is quite evident (and FF has told Pat this) the he thought THERE WOULD BE ABSOLUTEL NO PROBLEM IN FILING FOR BK....A cake walk, 5 minutes in front of the trustee, out the door and done. I don't believe he even gave a thought to Mr. Barclay and the rules he has to go by....Well....he found out.....Do yourself a favor and read Mr. Barclays two filings to the Judge....

I also feel Pat Nunally, Fred (SMAn) and John (Bankerson, have worked their tails off to keep us in the game....By all indications we have a good shot keeping EDig alive at the hearing on Oct 5th. After that the "guys" have something in mind to resurrect EDig as a going concern, retaining all the shareholders and the Patents, plus ++++  Keep the faith and hope the Judge follows the recommendations of HER CHOSEN TRUSTEE....

New Message
Please login to post a reply