Free

Unfortunately with the dismissal comes the return of FF and the BOD's. They are still EDig however there are strong steps being taken as we speak to have them appoint an "Interim CEO" then resign....They all know the alternative, which is quite disasterous for them, so it is anticipated there will not be too much trouble getting this done....The BOD's have a major, major, and I repeat major problem with their "Fiduciary Duties" or lack of.....If they try to cause problems an immediate "shareholders" lawsuit will commence WHICH THEY HAVE NO CHANCE OF WINNING AND WILL BE QUITE EXPENSIVE FOR THEM. 

We are now in a "one step at a time" mode and the next step is getting rid of FF and the BOD. How long that will take is anyones guess but the above gives them quite a bit of incentive to act quickly. Once they are "permanently" gone with Pat (hopefully) as the new CEO then a shareholders meeting will be called to elect new BOD members and after that step EDig will be back in business.....

There is other news on the horizen, some of it will be a very big surprise and very welcome but let us just take step #1 first. There is no way Pat or any of us wish to create undue anticipation or optimism until it is warranted....

I must admit however, I feel pretty good....This day was a GOOD day allround for us EDiggers.....

New Message
Please login to post a reply