Free

You have every right to post here. Just because you sold your stock that doesn't disqualify you. I assume you held it for a very long time like most of us....and now there may be those who say you've lost your right to express your opinions? I don't think so.

I'll be forthcoming and tell everyone I sold my shares also, early in the proceedings. When the trustee motioned for dismissal, I became interested again. I'm not sure how much influence those folks from the board had on trustee but I'm sure it didn't hurt. In any case, I commend them for their efforts.

I wish I knew what has transpired since the court's ruling. I had been in touch with my lawyer friend hoping he could help shed some light on the proceedings during the trustee's attempt to dismiss the 7. Before he had a chance to review it, due to a busy schedule, the court handed down the decision. All he could say after that was, the shareholders should get a good attorney. Before I commit futher money to this project, I have to know if they did that. Maybe they have and don't want to publish that info fearing a breach of strategy.

If any of you are reading this and want help from any on this board, I suggest you contact the members through PMs, at least with the initial contact. Then the dialogue can continue with emails

New Message
Please login to post a reply