Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Hi friends, I want to recommend you a great website that helped me to make a money transfer from france to philippines, Profee money transfer service from France to Philippines is very efficient and reliable. I recently used their platform to send money to family members in the Philippines, and I was impressed with how quickly and seamlessly the transaction was processed. Profee's user-friendly interface made it easy to initiate the transfer, and the funds were delivered to the recipient on time. I highly recommend Profee to anyone looking for a hassle-free way to send money abroad.

New Message
Please login to post a reply