Free

Lawyerlong and accumulation

posted on Jan 10, 2005 10:24AM
If you are correct we all will know. If institutions are accumulating at $.33 they are not doing so with a ``hope`` that $.33 will be the low....They are doing so because they have a pretty good idea that $.33 IS THE LOW. Or else, as a simple questions asks, if they don`t feel $.33 is low ``WHY WOULDN`T THEY WAIT FOR SPOT THEY THINK IS THE LOW``????? Why accumulate a few million shares at a partticular price if the PPS will revert bact to the low $.20`S`` Doesn`t make much sense, huh?

I certainly wouldn`t jump in this way if I thought the PPS could/would go lower...

Of course this is all predicated on ``ACCUMATION ACTUALLY TAKING PLACE`` Even though the past days have been unusual as far as trading goes it could be ``normal``. One of those rare moments where things like this happen with no apparent reason evident.

Personal opinion: It does not appear to be normal trading to me unless the Bid and ASk have so narrowed to a 1/2 cent trading range that this has now become our normal days trading range. AS our range of the past month or so of .01 to .02 .03 cents.

I have a tendancy to agree with LL, not because of the narrow trading range but due to the fairly good volume. I am a big volume guy. That`s where all the tendancies are. We have had relatively good volume with a narrow PPS range. That is not normal trading....

New Message
Please login to post a reply