Free

Lawyerlong

posted on Jan 11, 2005 08:30AM
Every time I think about this subject I change my mind on one or two aspects of it.

I agree accumulation is going on, but why?

If its naked short covering then why set the bid at $.33? These guys trade for a living. They know one hellova lot more than you and I. If this is naked short covering then why not just drive the price down to, say, $.10 and cover there. The are certainly capable of doing so without too much risk or money, then the covering would be a lot cheaper. I don`t see setting the bid at $.33, paying a lot more to cover, then seeing the PPS drop to $.20. That makes absolutely no sense to me.

If it`s not that, and following your theory that a large order for all shares that can obtained at $.33, is being transacted as we speak, then where are those shares coming from? I cannot see those hordes of shareholders running to their broker to sell EDig at $.33, especially after the last two weeks action. But if it is the case then the bottom PPS for EDig should be at, or around, $.33

Nothing makes any logical sense....Maybe there is just NO MARKET for EDig and these guys are trading back and forth to make their 1/10 of cent profit. $1,000 a day for doing nothing adds up after a while....

But, as someone always says here, I NO NUTTIN...and I mean that...

New Message
Please login to post a reply