Free

Lawyerlong

posted on Jan 12, 2005 07:14AM
I have respected your opinion and information greatly over these past years but I cannot make any sense of your accumulation theory....I sincerely hope it to be true, nothing would please me more. I would like you to seriously answer some of my doubts regarding that theory...By the way I have no opinions on what the reason might be for EDig`s trading range these past weeks. Nothing makes any sense...

If a large limit order at $.33 exists on the books of FLCR for all the EDig shares than can be gotten would that not be a very amateurish way of accumulating. (and how could you be assured enough shares at your price of EDig would be out there to fill your objective) If an entity wanted to ``load up`` on EDig why would it do so in that manner. If it were an entity that knew EDig`s business and was confident it was a ``good buy`` then how could that entity be assured it would get ANY EDig shares at all? I mean, the very next day EDig, or an OEM doing business with EDig, could have a very positive PR, and send the PPS skyrocketing, which would mean the entity ``loading up`` at .33 would be out of luck. I don`t think an astute purchaser would go into the market to establish a position would do so in this manner. (Especially with a firm limit order at a set figure) The only way that makes any sense at all iS IF THAT ENTITY KNEW WITH UTMOST CERTAINTY THAT EDIG WOULD BE MAKING NO ANNOUNCEMENTS DURING THIS PERIOD OF TIME.

``That`s insider trading`` and illegal....

That entity might like EDig so much and think the PPS is going to ``pop`` and want to ``get in``: that I understand, but would it not tell its broker to buy (whatever) and keep buying until????? That would make more sense...It would still be able to accumulate at a low price but would do so being more assured it would GET substantial shares.

Another question: If it is indeed a limit order at $.33 does that not suggest the buying entity knows EDig`s business and that the PPS WILL be much higher shortly. But this would necessarily (not 100% necessarily) mean an entity who knows a large order/orders are coming EDig`s way, perhaps a Wencor, or???? If that is the case and a Wencor is relying on ITS knowledge of what it will be ordering from EDig then some sense comes into the picture but not 100% sense....Where would a Wencor be if an EDig

has a large order/PR from another OEM as stated above...ITS ACCUMULATION IS OVER.

If that entity is NOT a Wencor and knows of EDig`s busness potential thru knowledge gleened from inside sources and feels confident and trades on that knowledge is that not insider tradering??

Too many unansered questions. I would love to be convinced and hope I am....Please help....

New Message
Please login to post a reply