Welcome To The Emgold Mining Corporation HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Re: Good long term?

in response to by
posted on Jun 02, 2008 08:46PM

Hi there CGB

I have been keeping an eye on this one for years. The Idaho-Maryland Mine is pretty much in my neck of the woods out here in California. We pass the turnoff for Grass Valley on our way up to Reno driving along on I-80 about six times a year.

I visited the property some years ago. I don't know all the current management particulars but the mine still has gold in it. It's been a very slow process for the company going through all the regulatory hoops over the years. When the Idaho-Maryland reactivation story hit some years ago the shares went on fire and its been all down and, basically, quiet ever since.

A couple of the mining men up north of Grass Vallley just shook their heads about reopening the mine some years back and called the people involved stock promoters, "we've seen their kind before." It sounds like we have an energetic new president and hopefully, things might start jelling now. That will make many of the people in Grass Valley better as many of them bought the stock years ago on the initial run-up.

Anyway, I thought I would mention that I consider the technical picture on EMR's stock chart as being an intermediate turnaround situation and will be following it more closely now.

Go EMR!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply