Welcome To the Gold Bullion Development Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

So far in 2015, three trenches have been completed in the area covering the smallest proposed pit located furthest west with channel sampling from the middle trench, TR15-11, returning 6.05 g/t Au over 8 m including 14.98 g/t Au over 3 m.

Free

Post by Fairchij......hope you don't mind Fairchij

I spoke at length with Roger and this is a summary of the discussion:

Admittedly they are disappointed that they were unable to finance at a higher price however they need the financing right now (expected to close this week) in order for Landdrill to obtain two RC rigs which they do not own right now. So they have gone to the market for basically half of what they want in terms of financing right now but enough for Landdrill to commit to the purchase of two RC rigs. They will finance the other half at a later time when results support a higher share price (ie when they have the 43-101 in hand)

Why RC drill rigs? As most of you are probably aware core drilling results provide very key information regarding geological structure but does not provide a large cross section. Nugget effect is very well documented and supported in this area where core drilling fails to sample enough cross section to obtain an accurate result of true mill grade due to nugget effect. Since they have a good handle on the structures as provided by core drilling they can now obtain much larger samples (mini bulk samples) to provide a better representation of grade by the much larger RC drill hole. My comment: The additional benefits of RC drilling are that it is cheaper and quicker.

A couple of points about what they are hitting. They think that at the bottom of one the 350 meter holes out to the east (forget which one he was pointing to) they have hit a main vein. He pointed to the diagram which is slide 14 of the presentation posted on their website they have hit many smaller veins which they have not added to the diagram and stopped counting at 22. They are excited about the structure extending east and feel it extends to the workings that were discovered in the summer some 4 km away.

I about putting a 3d model on the website but Frank is very reluctant to add that kind of detailed information as Osisko has been knocking on the door. Frank will not talk to them (he has not returned their calls) in fear that they may make a hostile takeover bid.

My impression is that they are onto something very big that is going to take a lot of time to explore.

PS. I expect to be buying more shares this week as well as the couple who were there ahead of me who were GNH shareholders. There was a steady flow of people to this booth. Also helping at the both for GBB were Anna ... a very pretty blonde lady and Serge.

New Message
Please login to post a reply