Welcome To the Gold Bullion Development Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

So far in 2015, three trenches have been completed in the area covering the smallest proposed pit located furthest west with channel sampling from the middle trench, TR15-11, returning 6.05 g/t Au over 8 m including 14.98 g/t Au over 3 m.

Free

Another that did well from my last call with gains of 50% in 12 trading days. Indicators have come down, price has come down but have not broken lower trend line (this is good) and it seems ready for another move up. Only one fly in the ointment... A Private Placement recently at $0.54 may slow its upwards moment. You can read story here.

However, if you have a little cash to park, this may me the place. I would see entry at current price of $0.56 or lower if you can get, but not lower than the trend line. That should be your stop loss level. As the days go by, this line will raise and so will your stop loss on the play. If it does go, my first target would be the resistance line at $0.64 for gains of 14.2%, followed by its recent highs of $0.79 for gains of 41%.

Other daily picks can be found here.

Cheers!

New Message
Please login to post a reply