Welcome To The Golden Harp Resources Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Golden Harp drills 2,042 m at Copper Hill

posted on Apr 28, 2008 05:45AM

Golden Harp drills 2,042 m at Copper Hill

2008-04-28 09:24 ET - News Release

Ms. Natasha Blackburn reports

GOLDEN HARP RESOURCES COMPLETES SPRING DIAMOND DRILL PROGRAM

Golden Harp Resources Inc. has completed the diamond drill program which tested priority targets in and around the Cook gold (CG) zone and the MC gold zone on its 100-per-cent-owned Copper Hill project, located approximately 100 kilometres due south of Timmins, between Shining Tree and Gowganda, Northern Ontario. Twelve holes (2,043 metres) were drilled since the program commenced March 26, 2008. All drill core samples have been shipped to the assay lab for gold and base-metal analysis. The drill program successfully intersected mineralization associated with various coincident surface geophysical and surface mobile metal ion (MMI) geochemical targets. Assay data will be released in a timely fashion as results are received for the individual target areas.

This press release has been reviewed and approved by J. Kevin Filo, PGeo, senior geologist. Mr. Filo is the qualified person for the purposes of National Instrument 43-101.

We seek Safe Harbor.

New Message
Please login to post a reply