Welcome to the Harvest Gold Corp Discussion Forum on AGORACOM

A mineral exploration company working in Nevada, USA and Manitoba, Canada.

Free

Gold Looker,

Not sure I can help much as new to the company but for what its worth will be taking a position, the following is my take.

Seems like HVG has consolidated with Canasur Gold which adds signifiantely to their position. Canasur has been exploring a property in Suriname, a South American country along the East Coast. This country has a similar geological environment as Western Africa where many large gold mines have been in operation for decade. The South American block was once connected with South Africa prior to the development of the Atlantic Ocean many millions of years ago, hense the same geology.

David Mosher has been appointed to a Director's position, he was the CEO of HRG a few years back and developed one or two gold projects in Berkino Faso, West Africa so has first hand experience with the geology.

Read the technical resource report for Canasur and believe that site has very good potential, they need cash for drilling.

Much more going for the company then the Rosebud project so will be a buyer, just my 2 cents worth.

mh

New Message
Please login to post a reply