Global measured and indicated mineral resources of 20.5 million ounces (inclusive of mineral reserves)

Advancing North America's 4th Largest Gold Reserves Towards Development

Free
Message: Detour Gold Details Next Steps to Build on Foundation of 2018 Life of Mine Plan

2018-07-20 08:24:51 AM ET (MT Newswires)

08:24 AM EDT, 07/20/2018 (MT Newswires) -- Detour Gold (DGC.TO) has announced the next steps following the release of its updated life of mine plan (2018 LOM Plan).

Special Committee

The release of the 2018 LOM Plan has provided the Company with a strong foundation for future success. Detour Gold has gone through a significant evolution since its inception, from an exploration stage company, to a mine builder, and now to an established mine operator.

The focus of the Special Committee is to help further define the strategic direction of the company as an operating, single asset mining company. While implementation of the 2018 LOM Plan remains DGC's priority, the Special Committee will continue to responsibly review and evaluate various other strategic avenues for the Company to generate long-term shareholder value, just as it has done in the past.

Update on CEO Search

While Michael Kenyon's role is transitional, the Board continues to believe that the combination of Michael Kenyon as Interim CEO and Frazer Bourchier as the new Chief Operating Officer is the most stable solution in the near term to allow the Company to focus on operational improvements. As the 2018 LOM Plan rolls out and as the Company stabilizes from the market interference activity of Paulson & Co., the Board will conduct a skills and needs search for the ideal candidate to take the Company into its next chapter.

Price: 13.35, Change: 0, Percent Change: 0

New Message
Please login to post a reply