Exploring for Molybdenum/Copper/Gold assets

Engaged in the Acquisition and Development of Mineral Properties

Free
First I must say the interest in EQT is present and clear on Bay Street and growing. The last get together I was at with Kyler Hardy, in Toronto, there was a small group in a small Boardroom. This time around the bottom half of the bar was rented out and had 80 plus people in attendance, mainly investors, brokers and investment funds were represented.

Kyler and the team are more than excited about the ground work program and yes the picture on twitter of the Proterozoic paragneiss raft in diorite from the Garland Property was shown along with a Gabbro fragment in granite, a Diorite Breccia packed with fragments of paragneiss and a nice picture of the Western Deeps Chamber troctolite rafts in granite.

Conductance’s between 30 Siemens and 25,000 Siemens within the expected range for Po-Dominated Nickel Sulphides have clearly been shown at this point on more than one target.

Compilations indicate the anomalies represent newly identified conductivity at depths in accord with the on-going exploration model.

Cash is committed for the .125 private placement already. Kyler flys to the Land Down Under today as a large institution is putting in their cash into EQT.

Lot's of information coming down the pipe and I privately talk to Kyler about and won't get into, but what a hard working, energetic person he is. Kyler can't talk up enough about how great his team is as World Class experts.

EQT WILL BE DRILLING ALL WINTER and have the water supply to do so. That was interesting in Kyler's one on one with me. I don't mind sharing that since everyone who knows a little bit about a mining camp saw the winter set-up pictures.

Drill is on site.

More info to be released about what the Ground Mag readings are and defining the target's, which is why everyone is dancing around on site a couple of weeks ago

Just a World Class exploration programme and the word certainly is getting out there.

The words identical, correlation same trends, etc. are used when compared to Voisey Bay junior.

Oh, Identification of one unexplored opportunity for staking and two projects flagged as OFI, due diligence on-going.

EQT knows what they are targeting and knows what they are doing and sticking to their plan.

An excellent turn out and EQT hasn't really even started yet. But if the Mining community from around the Planet is getting on side with what EQT has at this point, that says something.

This is the best exploration play on the planet right now. EQT will be getting more write ups very soon and more investment is coming EQT's way.

Building massive value through discovery....

New Message
Please login to post a reply