Exploring for Molybdenum/Copper/Gold assets

Engaged in the Acquisition and Development of Mineral Properties

Free

Hi Ho Silver Resources Inc (C:HHS)
Shares Issued 48,334,433
Last Close 10/28/2015 $0.005
Wednesday November 04 2015 - News Release

Mr. Dennis McKnight reports

HI HO SILVER RESOURCES INC. COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF ADDITIONAL PROPERTIES IN LABRADOR NICKEL BELT & WITHDRAWS FINANCING

Further to its news releases of Sept. 14, 15 and 24, Hi Ho Silver Resources Inc. has completed the acquisition of an undivided 100-per-cent interest in additional land in the Labrador nickel belt as follows.

i) Two claim blocks near and adjacent to the Garland Project of Equitas Resources Corp. This area lies approximately 30km south of the Voisey's Bay Nickel Mine (Labrador 2 Property).

ii) One claim block on the eastern flank of and adjacent to the Garland Project of Equitas Resources Corp. This area lies approximately 30km south of the Voisey's Bay Nickel Mine (Labrador 3 Property) and;

iii) Two additional tracts of land in the Labrador nickel belt of Canada. This area lies 30 km south of the Voisey's Bay Nickel Mine (Labrador 4 Property).

In consideration for 100% interest in the Properties, with no retained net smelter royalty, the Company issued 15,000,000 common shares at a deemed price of $0.05 per share to the Vendors (3,000,000 shares for the Labrador 2 Property, 8,000,000 shares for the Labrador 3 Property and 4,000,000 shares for the Labrador 4 Property). The shares will be subject to a hold period expiring four months plus one day from the date of issuance on February 29, 2015.

Additionally, the Issuer is withdrawing the Non-brokered Private Placement Financing announced via News Release dated Feb. 6, 2015 (clarified by news release April 2, 2015) for both flow-through shares and non- flow-through units.

We seek Safe Harbor.

New Message
Please login to post a reply