Helping brands engage Developing, nurturing, and investing in technologies

Free

Maybe take a moment and question whether some of us are seasoned investors and know when to buy and when to sell. I do not get married to a stock ever. I don't pump nor bash stocks, I prefer sensible, structured discussion on the merits of a stock. I recall just a couple of weeks ago that you replied to one of my posts suggesting that I was "wishful thinking" and that in your opinion INT would never see a sp below 1.40 again. A couple of days later you make a post that you lost money with INT! If you've checked the sp lately you'll have noticed that it's been easy to purchase below a $1 - personally I'm not interested because the timing is not right for me. We all have different trading strategies and you should respect that. The tone of your post is more suitable for a board that I never visit. Agoracom is here for sensible, informed discussion and for us all to learn, if you can't participate with that agenda please don't bother posting. If you have something of value, especially backed up with TA I would welcome it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply