Helping brands engage Developing, nurturing, and investing in technologies

Free
Message: More Good News - Ortsbo Begins Full Rollout of Ortsbo For Microsoft Outlook

at 10:09 this morning on the 'other' site legitimate poster Jerrio78 posted this......

....."The markets move fast, keep your eyes on the prize. I am happy to buy and support at these levels knowing the game plan and company direction is focused and driven to increase investor value."

at 10:21 this morning on this site, pseudonym jerrio posted for our benefit, this post.....

......"The markets move fast, keep your eyes on the prize. I am happy to buy and support at lower levels knowing the game plan and company direction is focused and driven to increase investor value.Buying at 50 if I can get it........Until then watching..Thank you sambone for your opinion which I put no value in........"

....jerrio changed only one word in jerrio78's original post.

.....so....jerrio....actually the truth is that you DO care about my opinion, otherwise you would not respond. And to respond in such a provocative and challenging manner reveals that you DO put value in this dialogue we are having......so.....Mr so called "jerrio" I will do the obligatory violation report and see what Agora thinks.

....cheers......sambone

New Message
Please login to post a reply