Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

O.k., thank you for a very civil response to my suspicious reply. Seems I was off base. Sorry.

Let me offer this. JB has been trying to get Liberty off the ground for years, as you know. He's run into road blocks with each property he has brought into the fold, but he has a plan for each, as he explained on the "road show" last year.

While not exactly sales as you are thinking at the moment, he has been forced to "economize" where he would rather not. He has done so by not renewing various claims within part of the BCSP and Bonanza Hills. Then, and now, these properties were not marketable owing to general economic dircumstances and changes in the financial markets.

Having said this, did not LBSR get the equivalent of 5 million dollars for a hole-in-one at part of the Big Chunk claims block? Then, there have been two JVs at NPSP that fell apart, so it's not like the company hasn't been trying to raise funds by all means possible.

Now, and generally speaking, there is little demand for unproven claims. If if you were holding 5 groups of claims, each of which you sincerely believed could become world class mines, would you deal away even one for vitually nothing in this market? Would you not at least want to poke a few holes in the ground in order to multiply the value you can receive?

So, the most sensible thing for exploration miners to be doing is to develope interest in their projects (by drilling) in order to attact potential buyers/investors, AND THEN then enter JVs using the partner's money to multiply the value. Otherwise, unproven claims are not marketable. Interested others only have to wait for the claims to expire in order to pick them up for only the filing fees.

Make sense?

Also, thank for recalling my surgery last year. Coming back is a very much slower process than I could have imagined, but it is happening. Writing remains both difficult and a good exercise. ...all very frustrating for one who used to write business reports as a private consultant.

Hang in there. I'm as convinced about Libery Star as I was when I first heard about a couple of prospectors finding a rust-collored gossan in Labrador about 20 years ago. Check what happened with Diamond Fields Resouces at Voisey's Bay, if you are interested. There is no direct comparison, except in the kinds of potenial returns I see here.

Pumping? Only future developments will prove me right or wrong.

Luck!

VP in AZ

New Message
Please login to post a reply