Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

I'm here too, I just don't have much to add. I think others are correct when they say this board is in its infancy and will hopefully pick up, especially if/when significant news events occur. Also, I think people have a tendency to stick with what they know, and resist change, even if it's for the better. My final thought is that other board will keep getting traffic with posters feeling the need to refute some of the grossly misleading posts by certain members.

As for your question rising, I highly doubt any deal gets done before the trip. That is just my uneducated opinion though. Sure would be nice to hear more on the NPSP front though. I just hope if a deal does go through it is better than what LBSR tried a few years ago. I was excited initially after the deal with Sagebrush, but after time went on and I learned more about them I realized I wasn't too comfortable partnering with them. Let's just say I was one of the happy one's when the deal fell through. Hopefully we get better results this time. GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply