Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

News about ZTEM being completed at TSP came 13 days ago. At Big Chunk, the lay interpretation of the completed ZTEM too 12 days, so we must be near. ...was looking for news this morning. Oh, well, maybe after the close today, or tomorrow morning.

Otherwise, and including the PR about ZTEM being completed at TSP, there have been 5 press releases, or one every 2-3 days, but the last one was 5 days ago. Granted, 2 of these PRs were finance-related, and therefore not substantive in terms of exploration progress. Still, we are set up for news at any moment in regards to Hay Mountain.

On another but related subject, I was looking at a historical map of the Tombstone area over the weekend. I saw that there were 3 rail lines that came south to Fairbank, about 6 miles east of Tombstone. Another lline joined here from the west and went on to Tombstone itself. One line from Fairbank contiued to the sourth servicing Charleston, about 12 miles southwest of Tombstone and on to Bisbee. Then, and at about 5-6 miles south of Charleston, this line was joined by another coming from the west.

Not all of the lines are identified as to the former owners, but three are - El Paso and Southwestern RR, Arizona and Southeastern RR, New Mexico and Arizona RR. The point is there are many old rights-of-way that can be resurected for the purpose of getting the hopefully-very-rich Hay Mountain ores to market very cheaply.

...and as I think about it, maybe it's about time for some weathy investor, or group of investors, or railroad enthusiasts to build a tourist railroad on one or more of these abandoned lines.

Just a FWIW.

VP in AZ

New Message
Please login to post a reply