Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: Mergers and Acquisitions in mining at worst level since '04

'But I am a little concerned about what will happen if JB comes back from China without a deal."

One should not be too expectant of any early announcement. There will likely still have to be field trips, and perhaps lengthy negotiations. For instance, we still don't know whether or not the India trip produced anything worthwhile. If so, JB et al would be wise to pit these people, the Indians, against interest parties from the China trip, right? That in itself means no related annoucement in the very near term while negotiations continue.

Besides, SRK has further work to do before any drilling campaign can begin, so a JV or other funding deal would still be timely were it to be several weeks away yet.

Then, too, and perhaps more importantly, LBSR may be able to generate funds for pilot drilling without first having announced a major partner (from China or India), and that would be the best way to go, IMO. It would mean a better deal for shareholders when a JV is finally put together.

My thoughts, anyway, which is not to say things will unfold at all in any way that I suspect at this point. Surprises, good or bad, are always lurking around the corner in this business.

VP

New Message
Please login to post a reply